Saturday

ORBS

A few months ago I received an email from someone at YouTube named stanley03061973 and it read “Orbs attacking me”. At first I thought it to be another spam but from YouTube? I have a YouTube account yes, but no one other than the admin had ever sent me mail from there before. So I decided to see what it was about.

Upon visiting the link I found that stanley03061973 had a YouTube channel completely full of videos dedicated to these balls of light that he calles orbs. He sits in his living room in the middle of the night video taping these orbs flying all about his house. Some Orbs flew in all directions while some stood still . They came through walls, the ceiling, the window, and even the floor.

“This has got to be a hoax”, I thought to myself. This fool is out in the outback of Australia getting drunk and seeing things. These Orbs must be dust particles or something similar, maybe even a camera trick he found out how to perform. Stanley anticipated skepticism from his viewers so he set up several forms of proof for his discovery. In one video he used a fan to show that the blowing air had no affect on the flight or direction the Orbs were moving in. He also took his camera outside his house to show that they were outside too.

In several videos Stanley attempted to show that some of the Orbs morphed into human-like faces as they flew. He pointed out other faces that didn’t move at all but just stood still watching the activity in the room. Perhaps his most unbelievable claim was that he could talk to the Orbs and some of them were talking to him.

After awhile I decided to check if Stanley and his Orbs was a unique phenomenon. I did several searches and found hundreds of similar videos and pictures of these Orb things. I then decided to check some of my own videos and pictures for them. I did find some including the ones in these image below.




These pictures with Orbs were took in early February at a Bob Marley birthday tribute I went to. In the first picture you see the Orb come across over the picture on the wall. Then it sat above the guy recording the event. Later when the show was done several Orbs gathered around the artists on stage. They are not as bright as the other picture however. If you blow up the picture you should be able to see them. I thought they were light affects but not all the pictures I took that night had them. I only posted some of those that did.

Whatever these Orbs of light are there doesn’t seem to be any known conclusive explanation as yet. As for stanley03061973, he continues to send me emails and I continue to check them out. I haven’t decided what to make of this phenomenon yet. Please check out Stanly's site on YouTube.

5 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

COVID-19 Was Created

COVID-19 was created by mistake by a team of research scientists in China who were studying why Bats are the hosts of so many respiratory ...